Wednesday 24 June 2020

Day 92 Of Daily Journal

Day 92 was a bad day for me I got some very bad news from a friend that has really affected my day and just put a massive downer on my day/night.
Day 92 Of Daily Journal

Today, I spent most of my time at work, I did go for a walk after work that was nice but then once I came home from that I got some very bad news from a friend and that news really just has effected my day. I was hoping that today was going to be a good day but then when I got that news it nearly killed me off. I do not want to go into a lot of detail about it as it is personal and I am still trying to deal with it.

Tomorrow, I have got work again so that will be nice to take my mind of this news that I got I would like to get some sleep as well at some point but I know that it is not going to becoming easy for me tonight. I am very tired but as soon as I try to go to sleep I just lay there awake probably because there is so much on my mind right now. 

I think when I reach day 100 of daily journals I am going to take a break from them and just try and focus more on myself as right now this is nearly killing me off. I have got so much work on and I am not making enough money from this blog page to be able to not work if you know what I mean. I would like it to get to a point where I do not have to work and I can rely on the income from this page but right now I have not even made £1 from it. 

I am going to try and make this short but definitely not sweet, it feels like everything in my life is just not going right for me and I do not know what to do to fix it. Whenever I think that I am making some progress then I just lose it again and end up going right back to where I started and I just can't keep it up.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...