Tuesday 23 June 2020

Day 91 Of Daily Journal

Day 91 of daily journal and today has not been a terrible day, I have been playing a lot of games and just been trying to take my mind off everything and relax a bit.
Day 91 Of Daily Journal

Today was an alright day I did not do much I have just spent most of the day playing games on the site that I mentioned in my earlier post which you can check out here. It has been nice to have some time alone again just away from everything and time to really focus on myself and what I want. It has been very hard these past few weeks but I have not given up completely. There have been times where I have been close but I have not given up.

Tomorrow, I would like to be out of the house for most of the day so that I can take a break from gaming and sitting to stare at the same four walls in my house. I do not know what I am going to do it will just be best to get out of the house for a while so that I can take a break from everything and maybe even go on a walk. That is one of the main things that I am going to miss when the world goes to a new normal the amount of free time that I have got to go on walks and just be in nature.

One of the important lessons that these past few weeks have taught me is not to give up yes you can come close to giving up but as long as you stick with it and keep fighting you can achieve anything you want. My hayfever has really been killing me the past few days as well, I am on strong tablets for it as well which is what I do not understand. For most of the day, I am alright but then it hits me when I least expect it to, when I think that I am alright and I have got these tablets that work that's when it gets me the most.

I wonder if there is a cure for hayfever that I can inject or something because I am sick of this always ruining my plans especially in times like these where if you sneeze everyone turns around and looks at you. It is hard but I think that I am coping with it well, I am just going to try and make sure that I am protected when I go back to work. 

The worst bit about hayfever is definitely the runny nose it is always off on one and then sometimes it can be that bad that it ruins your meal because your nose is that blocked that you can not taste your food. I have had that before and I have ended up in the hospital because of my hayfever before that they were no help really. If any of you have any suggestions for hayfever I would love to hear them.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...