Wednesday 27 May 2020

How To Wrap Text Around Images In The New Version Of Blogger

The new version of Blogger has now been released and after June we are going to be forced to use it. There have been problems with trying to wrap text around images so here is a how-to guide to try and simplify it.

Step 1-
Write a paragraph in your blog post for where you want the image to be next to. For example, I am writing this post and then after I have finished this paragraph I am going to add the image that I want next to it so you can see how it is done. 

Step 2-
Now you have got the first paragraph done click at the start of that paragraph and then insert an image. The image will appear above the post which is normal but now you have got the image one the post. 

Step3
Once, the image is added to the page then you need to justify it. To do this click on the image and then you will see some lines appear one will be left one will be centered and then one will be to the right. You can decide which side you would like the image on. The image above I used right justify and then the image below I used left justify. 


This should fix any problems that you have been having, I know it is complicated but it does work. If you would a video showing exactly how to do it then let me know but this should be easy enough to follow. If you are still having problems with it then leave a comment and I will be sure to try and get it to work for you. 

Now that I have found this out I am really liking the new blogger layout. It has got all of the same options as before just in a more complex way. 

If you follow the 3 step plan above you should be able to use the new Blogger just as well as the old one it will take time to try and understand all of it but I am sure that everything is still there and is just as good if not better than previous versions of Blogger. 

Stay frosty much love IFB :) 

 

1 comment:

  1. Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photo. After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your images similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...