Wednesday 5 February 2020

Good Work Life Balance

When you are starting to work whether it is at home like me or it is in an office it is important that you maintain a good work to life balance. This means that you are spending the same amount of time at work as you are at home. This is important so that you are able to stay happy. Some people use work to distract themselves from everything that is going on around them. I do this. I use this page and my means of making money to distract myself from everything else that is going on around me. I am not sure if you would class this as being healthy but it is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...