Tuesday 7 March 2017

Bass

Everyone has got to love a good bass. Not only does it keep things together but it sounds great as well as making the room shake. I have got in total about 8 speakers in my room and they just keep growing. When I say bass I don't mean some horrible dubstep that makes everything shake I am talking about actually music just so loud that you can feel it. I love a good bass blast especially when I have guests round. Every Man has got to have a great sound system in there room otherwise they are just not a real man everyone loves a good speaker that can make the desk or bed shake. Hope everyone is having a good day and is enjoying there sound system because I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...