Wednesday 8 March 2017

Revising

If you are like me then you hate having to revise you just think it is a waste of time and doesn't really help..
Well take it from me it really does. I have been doing some mock exams and let me tell you how much of a drag they are, I know for a fact that I have failed one of my maths papers. We were going through the test today in one of my lessons and I felt really confident that I had got it correct and I hadn't I got most of it wrong I will be shocked if I manage to pass anything. I should probably be revising now but I thought no I will just leave it for a bit then time got out of my hands and now I have got to revise loads of subjects tomorrow for maths. At least I managed to get my haircut today, so now I look good when I am failing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...