Tuesday 17 March 2020

Make Sure you Share This Page With A Friend

I have been looking at my stats to weather people are reading this blog or not and it looks like there is not a lot of people reading this blog. If you would like me to make a specific blog post about something that is going on in your life then make sure that you leave a comment so that I can get back to you as soon as possible for you. 

Make sure you share this page with a friend if you think that they would also be interested in these posts so that they can read them as I post them. I might be doing a give away soon so if you want to enter into it you will have to share this page with a friend or I might set it up so that you have got to click a link that will take you to a page or it will be a selected from a random comment on one of my posts.

36 comments:

  1. Training is teaching, or developing in oneself or others, any skills and knowledge or fitness that relate to specific useful competencies. Training has specific goals of improving one's capability, capacity, productivity and performance

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gameis a structured form of play, usually undertaken for entertainment or fun, and sometimes used as an educational tool. Many games are also considered to be work or art. Games are sometimes played purely for enjoyment, sometimes for achievement or reward as well.

    ReplyDelete

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...