Tuesday 17 March 2020

Parking Ticket

I was parked the other day and I got a parking ticket. If I had done something wrong then I wouldn't mind and I would pay the ticket and not take it any further. However, I did not do anything wrong. I parked my car and got a pay and display ticket for a space and then went to work. When I returned from work I had got a parking fine on my window and I know that I definitely paid for the pay and display ticket. I will be fighting this ticket so that I do not have to pay because I did not do anything wrong. I will make sure I let you know how it goes and to whether or not I get my money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...