Tuesday 17 March 2020

Eobot

I have been using this site for a while because it looked promising but now I have come to the conclusion that it is honestly just trash. The value of there cloud mining plans has just decreased in value so much that it is just not worth mining with it anymore. I will leave my ASIC machine linked up to it because it is still making me some money just not as much as I had hoped for. I am not sure what is happening to this site but it has really gone downhill throughout the time of me using it. There would be some good days where I would make a fair bit of money but then there are others where I would not make much money at all. I am going to watch some videos on how I can make more money online and I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...