Thursday 28 May 2020

Day 65 Of Lockdown Journal

Day 65 of the lockdown journal and today was the best day I have had in a very long time.
Day 65 Of Lockdown Journal

Today I managed to see that girl again and we have sorted things out kind of and I also went on a walk as well which was very nice. It was very sunny so I managed to work on my tan a bit as well. I also got over 600 page views today which was very good. That is the most page views I have got in one day ever.

Tomorrow I am going to possibly go shopping or have a look at a shop that I have been wanting to go in for ages and see what they have got. I will check online as well first to make sure that they have got what I need first because I am not going out for no reason. 

This lockdown has started to feel much better and I want to take this time to welcome and thank all of the new readers I have gained these past few days. If you are new here feel free to check out some more of my other posts I promise you that you will not be let down. 

I have been feeling very good about myself today and I think it was because I saw that girl again. She has been very kind to me and yes things are still complicated and all of that and there are still some trust issues but it feels like things are starting to get better. Hopefully, this time I do not get played and get hurt again.

Lockdown life has started to get better, no it is not perfect but it is getting easier to deal with and it is getting easier as the days go by. I forgot to say that I am waiting for a package again tomorrow so I will have to go out in the morning if I want to go out so that I do not miss the parcel coming. I imagine that online seller's profits have been amazing these past few months and there have been a lot of new online businesses that I have seen that look like they are only going to last throughout this lockdown.

Let's hope for many more good days like today and we can all get through hopefully, the last stretch of this lockdown together and go to a new normal. 

Stay frosty much love IFB :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...