Thursday 28 May 2020

Secrets And Lies

Currently, some people think it is okay to lie about something because they think that the truth will never come out but that is where they are wrong.

The truth always comes out in the end no matter how well you manage to hide it or if you think that you have managed to keep it hidden for a long time. No matter what happens the truth will and always does come out. There is a difference between lying to someone and keeping secrets from them. 

Everybody has got secrets that they want to keep hidden from the world and that is okay, if someone knows your secrets then you would probably trust that person not tell everyone about them but when you are keeping a person a secret that is where the line gets a bit fuzzy.

There is no reason as to why you should keep someone that you know a secret because they will hate and I know they might agree to you doing it in the first place but that is just so that they don't hurt your feelings but there will be a time where everything comes out. When that time comes everything you have done with that person will come out so you have got to pick who you trust very carefully as you might end up trusting the wrong person and it will all come out. 

The important thing to remember it is okay to keep secrets to your self and it is okay to die with those secrets because only you will know them and it might be sensitive information that might destroy lives. But, when you start to lie to someone then it becomes a problem as they will find out the truth and it will be very ugly when they do.

Once, someone has lied to you then it is very hard to trust them again and most of the time you will not be able to trust them again. For example, nearly every day with this girl that I have been seeing something else has come out that she has lied about and I am starting to think that now that the trust is broken then there will be no coming back from it. 

I think it is time to live a much more private lifestyle only tell people what they need to know and stop sharing everything with people in my life when they don't do the same thing for me. A private life is a happy life. From now on I know who I have in my corner fighting for me and that is me. I will still be sharing things with the blog of course to keep you all entertained through this lockdown. 

Stay frosty much love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...