Wednesday 27 May 2020

The New Blogger Update

As of June this year we are all going to have to use the new updated version of blogger so I recommend you get friendly with it before it is forced on us.


I am actually writing this post using the new version of blogger and so far it is very good so let's see how it manages with images. The new version of Blogger shows you statistics much clearer than the previous version but I feel like this new version is still missing a few features.

Problems-

So far the only problem that I have had with this version of Blogger is when I have been adding images into blog posts. The old version made it so much easier for you to do this but for some reason, they have made it extra complicated and we have also lost the ability to wrap text around images. As you can see from the image on the left I have found a way around that so I will make a post telling you how you can do it. 

Positives-

The statistics are easier to read and it has got a much more professional look to it. Before this update making blog posts did look a bit old school but now it has got this new look. I am really liking the new look to it and it is much easier to find tools that you can use to make your blog post better. Usually, with a new update, this means that they are going to be adding more features to it in the future and I hope that they do so that more people will be persuaded to use Blogger instead of Wordpress.

I know that Blogger is forcing us to use this version of Blogger but I think it will be for the better as it will really help our blog posts grow and it will also make them much more professional. It can be very challenging for new bloggers to try and figure everything out so hopefully, this new version is making it simpler to get started.

I will continue to use this new version of Blogger to try and get used to it before it is forced upon us. I am sure that this change is for the better but I would like the old version of adding images back to make our blog posts better.

Let me know your thoughts on this new version of blogger are you going to accept it and learn to use it or move to a different page?

Stay frosty much love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...