Thursday 25 June 2020

Day 93 Of Daily Journal

Day 93 was an alright day my hayfever has got so much worse and I think that I am going to end up in the hospital again with it.
Day 93 Of Daily Journal

Today was an alright kind of day and I have been working since early this morning and I did not get back in until late, it was good because it took my mind off things which I need but then recently my hayfever has got so much worse. I really think that I am going to end up in the hospital with it, I am taking strong hayfever tablets for it but they do not seem to be doing anything for me and it is really bad like struggling to breathe badly.

Tomorrow, I have got another day at work, hopefully, it won't be as long but I do not know as everything seems to be going wrong with it. I guess it is just one of those things but we plan to do a job and it might take 15 minutes to do but then when we get to it the job takes 1 hour to do and then the hours start adding up and then we don't leave until really late. I am enjoying the work even though it is not in the best environments it still works so it brings some more money in. 

I am going to have to go to the doctors for my hayfever but if they don't help me then I am going to end up in the hospital for it because it is that bad. Nevermind the heat as well, I can't have my window open to cool my rooms down as that is literally killing me. I wish there was a cure for hayfever that I could use to stop all symptoms of it but I don't think that exists. 

I still have not been feeling much better since the news that I got yesterday but I have tried to fill my time with anything that I can to take my mind off it. There is so much going on in my life right now I have not had a spare few minutes to even think about things properly. It is hard but I will get there in the end if this bloody hayfever does not kill me off first.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...