Friday 19 June 2020

Day 87 Of Daily Journal

Day 87 of daily journal and today I only got 8 minutes of sleep last night, I did fall asleep earlier but that was because it has been a long day for me.
Day 87 Of Daily Journal

Today, I have been very busy I have had to do lots of personal stuff and I have just been doing anything and everything that I can to take my mind of everything that is happening. I was out of the house for most of the day so that is good but I am still not feeling any better today than I was yesterday. I am surprised that I managed to last as long as I did before crashing and going to sleep earlier.

Tomorrow, I will no doubt be doing the same thing that I did today to try and just keep me and my mind busy so that I do not have to think about stuff. I don't think things are going to get any better for a while so I apologize now if these posts are not as good as I would like them to be. I have started to feel cold very cold and I think that it is because I have not been sleeping at all.

It turns out that you can go a full night without any sleep but I would not recommend it as it messes your body up and it is like you have had a few beers. Without sleep, you can not focus and it does not matter how many energy drinks that you have you still will not be able to focus as your mind is too busy. 

I will start to get blogging properly again soon I just need to get myself out of this slump that I am in, that is not going to happen right away but it will happen soon I hope. I have not had a good day in a while and I know why it is just hard to explain in words as it is out of my control anymore.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...