Tuesday 16 June 2020

Day 84 Of Daily Journal

Day 84 of daily journal and today has been the most un-motivational day I have ever had. I got a few bits done in the morning but that's about it.
Day 84 Of Daily Journal

Today has been the most un-motivational lazy day I have ever had. I went to town in the morning to go and see what card they had got for fathers day and then I have just been at my nan's for most of the afternoon just for somewhere to go that is not at home. There has got to be something wrong with me because I have not been motivated to make blog posts. I sat down at my computer to write another post but nothing happened I just gave up I guess.

Tomorrow, I am going to go back into town in the morning with my mum has it is her turn to go to the bank and then I think I will end up at my nans again for most of the afternoon as my mum will be there and it is just somewhere different from at home. The weather has been lovely for the past few days but tonight it is just far too hot to do anything. It is really off-putting as I just can not focus in this weather, not only that but my chair is also giving some serious leg pain. It is so uncomfy to sit on I tried putting a pillow on there but I just kept slipping off it.

I would really like a new chair but any money that I get is just going to start back into the insurance as that is much more important than a new chair right now. Plus, most of the chairs I have seen that actually comfy are just mega expensive so I can not afford them. I did try to find some more work online but it was just not what I was looking for so I just didn't bother looking any further.

This heat is absolutely killing me I want it to go back to the nice cold mornings and nice cold afternoons as I seem to be able to be much comfier when it is in the winter, probably because I can wrap up warm. These tablets that I am on for my hayfever probably are not helping me but of well, I have got to do something otherwise I will end up in the hospital again with it. 

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...