Monday 15 June 2020

Day 83 Of Daily Journal

Day 83 of daily journal and today has not been that bad of a day if I am honest. It went a lot better than I thought it would. 
Day 83 Of Daily Journal.

Today, I put my subwoofer back in my car and wired it all up, and then I messed around with the sound settings to try and get it just right just the way that I like it. After I had done that I went up to my nans for Sunday dinner which was very nice as usual. It was very nice to see her again as I have not been able to see her for a few days with everything that has been going on with that girl. 

Tomorrow, I have got to go to town in the morning to take some money out of the bank so I can go and pay my nan back for helping me out with my insurance, and then that girl has asked to see me. I do not know if I am actually going to see her especially with everything that happened yesterday. Part of me wants to move on and the other part of me wants to work things but I think this time she might have lost me for good.

Last night I gave her the option to remove him from her life so that we can be happy again but that was not the case, she did in fact unfollow me and it was at that point I knew who she really was. It was at that point that I lost all feelings for her and I knew that there would be no going back after that. I did decide to give her the benefit of the doubt and thought that she might have changed so I asked her to see me today and she didn't which just proves it further really.

I am still lost on what to do with her as I am unsure if she has changed or if she is just telling me what I want to hear so that she can have us both again. That is one thing that I know for sure she will not be having us both. If I do see her tomorrow and she does manage to fix it then he has got to be out of her life. The second that he might come back in is the second that I would leave. I would just pack my bags and go. There would be no need for an explanation I would just go. If I am honest I am actually thinking about doing that now especially with everything that has been happening throughout these past few days.

I have been able to talk to a friend about it and they have helped me out a lot and tried there best to clear things up with me. They did tell me to just be single for a bit and focus on myself as if I am not happy then I can not make anyone else happy. But for me, that is not the problem. I am happy with myself more than happy with myself and I just want someone to share that feeling with.

Let's just hope that tomorrow goes well and if it doesn't and I am with her I will just leave because I do not have time for that anymore. 

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...