Sunday 14 June 2020

Day 82 Of Daily Journal

Day 82 of daily journal and today has got to have been one of the worst days I have ever had, I am not sure what to do next.
Day 82 Of Daily Journal

Today, I saw that girl again and she was meant to do this amazing plan that she had and nothing happened when I saw her. This amazing plan fell through like a snowmobile on thin ice. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and told her she has until midnight to get things sorted and she didn't instead she unfollowed me not him me and then carried on to tell me she loves me. You can not do that to someone you love. I put 8 months into trying to get things to work with her and even that was not good enough.

Tomorrow I am going to go to my nans for Sunday dinner, that girl has said to me that she is going to see me in the morning which I doubt a lot. I told her I am going to be out in the afternoon which I am. To be honest all of this should have happened a long time ago. I have got my car back working now so that is a good thing and I have been working on some way to maybe earn a little extra cash online as well. I will be making a post about that soon.

All of this drama and stress has destroyed me right down to my last breath. The same stress every day no matter what, I knew that she would have picked him over me. The best bit is this is all because her friend has told her to, that is not my concern anymore. It is time for me to take some personal time and just focus on myself for a change. I can not remember the last time I was alone, it is going to be strange for definite. 

This whole experience has given me a lot to learn from and I do not know what is going to happen in my life next I have no idea what the future is going to bring but hopefully it is never like this ever again. I can not do this again and as soon as it ever becomes like this then I will just leave straight away I am not putting myself through this again. I really can not do it.

Let's see what the future brings I hope that it will be better than this because anything is really better than this. The most important thing to remember is that it is not the end of the world and there are lots more other people out there. 

Stay Frost Much Love IFB : ) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...