Saturday 6 June 2020

Day 74 Of Daily Journal

Well, it was meant to be a good day but it has turned out to be just as disappointing as the rest of them.
Day 74 Of Daily Journal

Today I was supposed to go and see that girl so that she could do whatever it is that she had planned but then she let me down. In all fairness she was ill so I can not blame her for it, but I was upset that I did not see her. I was also supposed to get that email about Adsense today but that never happened. It was just one let down after another. Then to top it all off I have had to write this post twice as for some reason it had deleted it off my page.

Tomorrow, I am going to see that girl so that she can do whatever she had planned for today almost like a redo of the day. I am hoping that I get the email as well at some point tomorrow so I can get proper adverts on this page and so that I can have a comparison to go off to see which company earns me more. She is definitely seeing me tomorrow as I am going to go to her and if it is raining then she is getting dropped off near mine so that we can walk to somewhere undercover.

Let's all keep out fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow, I can see it going two ways with the girl I can see it is that she wants to get back together with me or that she wants some space. If she decides that she wants some space then I am going to give it to her even though it is not what I want and I will not be waiting for her to come back either. 

It is all very complicated with her at the moment as she says that part of her wants space and then the other part of her wants to be with me. Not only that but her birthday is coming up and part of me wants to go all out for her because of how much she means to me but the other half of me wants to just get her a card because of what she has done to me. It is all very complicated and I guess I will find out tomorrow.

If it does go well tomorrow then I will be sure to update you all on how it goes and even if it does not go well then I will still update you all on what happened. I hope that it does go well but I have got to prepare for it to not go well.

This lockdown has really changed me and I am not sure if it is for the good yet, I am not a people's person and since this lockdown started I have not had to find an excuse not to go out as everyone was not going out. I am not sure if it has made me lazier or just be able to relax more and avoid people. I think the reason that I am not a people person is that I do not like other people and I think that itis based on the fact that other people can be unpredictable and you never know what it is they are going to do next.

Now that I have finished writing this post you should be able to see it I am not entirely sure of what happened to it but it had seemed to disappear which is not very good. Let's keep our fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow and many better days to come.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...