Sunday 7 June 2020

Day 75 Of Daily Journal

What a day it has been today another absolute rollercoaster of emotions again so many downs than some ups and some more downs.
Day 75 Of Daily Journal

Today,  I did go and see that girl that I was supposed to go and see yesterday and she started it out by saying that she wants space and part of me was just going to go right there and not come back but then I thought I have driven to her and so I am going to sit for a while. She had every choice to go home after she had said that but she didn't she stayed and then she decided that she had changed her mind and did not want space.

Tomorrow I am going to go to my nans I think again to have some Sunday dinner as I always like it when she cooks for me and her food is always nice. I do not think I will be seeing that girl tomorrow as she has got lots of stuff to be doing and I think she is going to be seeing her nan as well. I would like to see her even if it is not for long as it gives me something to do throughout the day apart from just lay in bed and think about the blog posts that I could be making. 

The meeting with the girl kind of went something like this her saying she wants space and then me and her just hanging around for a bit here trying to hug me and me just pushing her off because her hugging me is not giving her space. I know for a fact that if I was to have just leave right there and then she would have gone home and messaged that other person. I do not want to.

Supposedly she is going to block him as she does want to get with me but after she had seen me I asked her if the guy has messaged and she told me, no but she was lying to me. That is something that I can not stand I want the truth no matter how hurtful it is. It is going to be hard if we do try again but I know that we can be happy together like we use to be before all of this happened she has just got to leave it all in the past.

The worst bit is that I am telling her to stay and leave them all behind and she has got her friends in her ear being like no don't leave him to leave frosty ( ME ) instead. It is all complicated I just hope that we do try things again but properly and leave all of this behind us. 

So yeah you could say it has been a roller-coaster of a day and I just hope that some better days are coming my way as I can not take this sort of stuff any longer.

Stay Frosty Much Love IFB : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...