Wednesday 6 May 2020

Restless Nights

Well, last night I tried to go to sleep at an early time around 3 in the morning but I just couldn't sleep, there is the reason why you don't sleep and in this article, I will go into them.
Restless Nights

I want to start off by saying sorry for not posting as much today I have had a really rubbish day and had a lot of personal issues that I do not feel like going into in this post but I do know why I have not slept and maybe it is the same reason as to why you might not be sleeping at night. A lot of studies say it is because you have been on your phone or it is because you have had too much caffeine during the day and are unable to switch off at night. I don't really believe this I think it is what is going on inside your head.

If you are thinking about something before you go to sleep then the chances are that you are going to obsess over that keeping your mind active when it should be trying to go to sleep. I also believe that it is your subconscious telling you that you need to be awake as something is going to happen. In my case, this is exactly what happened.  

I am surprised that I have managed to make it through this day it has been one of the hardest and I have had no sleep at all as I could just feel like something was going to go wrong and it did. There are a lot of factors that can go into why you have not slept, you are worried about a bill that you have got to pay, you are worried that something is going to happen to someone you love or you just can not sleep as your mind is too active.

There are methods to help you go to sleep but a lot of these will not work if you have got something on your mind. You have got to try and clear your mind and then if that does not work and you really can not sleep then just watch Youtube or Netflix try and occupy your mind. There is not a lot I can suggest to make you sleep better naturally that are not sleeping pills and even then they might not work for your body.

If I ever do find a way to sleep when I really can not that does not involve drugs then I will be sure to let people know but until I can see a lot more restless nights coming along. My life is really gonna hit a hard patch and I just do not know if this time I am going to make it through it.  

Stay frosty much love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...