Thursday 7 May 2020

Day 44 Of Lockdown Journal

Well, today has got of been the worst day of the lockdown and of my entire life so far, I am just lost for words.
Day 44 Of Lockdown Journal

Today I found out that the girl that I was seeing had got a boyfriend of 3 months who she was doing naughty stuff with and then she was seeing me as well. She is a cheat and a liar and I did not expect it from her. This has just been the worst day ever, I feel violated from the inside it is disgusting it has made me physically sick all day.

Tomorrow, I was meant to go and see her because of how much we thought we loved each other but I do not think that that will be happening anytime soon. I am shocked for words who can have a boyfriend and then still be seeing someone else at the same time. I have not spoken to my mum about it yet but I think I need to as she had a boyfriend this entire time.

I am sorry for not posting or not posting as much today it has just been a very very bad day. Just what sort of person does that to not only one person but two people as well. There is so much more I could say about this but I am just lost for words, it is not right to do that to anyone at all. It just really is the lowest thing you could do to someone, she had plenty of time to end it with the other person as well but she chose otherwise it was her decision not to do that and to make it last a lot longer. 

My blog posts might be a little bit doom and gloom as I have just had everything taken away from me I really do not know what to do either. If I leave her then she is just going to do this to someone else over and over again. it has really drained me so much I just don't know if I can recover after something so big like this.

Stay frosty much love IFB : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...