Sunday 17 May 2020

My Decision

Well, I have just got back in from meeting with her face to face and it is safe to say that I have decided that I want to try things again with her.

It was a hard decision to make but I think that it is going to work out in the long run. I am obviously still going to be thinking about it like if she will do it again or if she is lying to me but I hope that now we can start to go back on track. It will be hard but now I know that we both want to get through it and we both want to happy together.

I didn't really know how to feel when I saw her I had a lot of emotions going on and I just thought wanted to get through it. We spent most of the day talking about things about what we had both done and where we want things to go in the future. All of this is going to take time and it is not going to happen overnight and I hope that we can both take small baby steps together to get through this.

This whole process is going to take time and a lot of it and it is going to push us both emotionally but I hope that we make it through this first day. It is going to be just one day at a time. I will make sure that I keep you all updated on what happens and if we manage to make it through this or not.

I thought I would update you all on my love life and what exactly is happening with it as getting it all out on this page has really helped me a lot. I have had to process a lot and it has been difficult but I think that we are both on the right track especially with how happy we made each other today.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and always from me

Stay frosty much love IFB

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...