Monday 18 May 2020

Day 55 Of Lockdown Journal

55 days of being in lockdown and what a journey it has been so far, there have been ups and there have been down but better days are coming.
Day 55 Of Lockdown Journal

Today I met up with the girl that cheated on me, face to face and we have settled thing and now we want to move on together and have a future together. I can finally say that right now I am happy with the way my life is going and today was one of the best days that I have had during this lockdown.

Tomorrow I have got to phone the doctors to try and get my hayfever tablets back again as I am starting to need them and if the doctors don't let me have them then I am going to have to go back to the hospital because my hayfever gets that bad. Apart from that, I am going to spend most of the day either working on some blog posts or I am going to spend it in bed relaxing after a long hard day today.

I can finally say that today was a good day we both managed to clear the air and talk to each other about what we both want in the relationship. It has been complicated but I think we have managed to reach some sort of agreement with each other for what we both want to happen.

I am very much looking forward to what happens next in my life as this new chapter of my life is looking like it is going to be a very happy one filled with lots of memories and a lot of good times. I hope that everyone reading this is happy and healthy and if you are not then change something in your life to make yourself happier.  

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for joining me through my journey into what could possibly turn out to be a new relationship.

Stay frosty much love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...