Monday 18 May 2020

My Experience With eBay

When I got my own bank card I made sure that I did not use it to order anything online as I know that order things online is not that secure.

I did have to order some bits online due to this lockdown that we are on and all of the shops that I would have liked to go to are now shut for a long time, so I had to brace it and order something from Amazon. I decided to go with Amazon as the first site that I ordered something online because of the reputation amazon has got and that most of the sellers on there have got to go through a long process before they can get approved.

Overall, I was pleased with the experience of ordering something from Amazon but I do not like the fact that you have got to pay nearly £5 for the postage if you do not use Amazon prime. I think that this needs to change so that you have got the option to not pay for postage but then with prime, you will get your parcel quicker. 

Once I had ordered something off amazon I was feeling very confident about ordering things online so I then tried to order something from eBay. I had been avoiding eBay because it is not as secure as Amazon and there are a lot of dodgy sellers on eBay. I found eBay to be better than amazon because of the fact that you do not have to pay for postage and it still does not take that long to get here.

The next time that I need to order something I am going to be checking eBay and see what they have got before I go back onto Amazon as right now with everything going on I have not got the fund to be paying an extra £5 every time I need something ordering.

So far, I have had a brilliant experience with ordering things from eBay and I have not been let down yet. I will let you know if I do get let down and what I do about so that I can either get a refund or if I just make do with what I have got.

Stay frosty much love IFB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...