Monday 18 May 2020

Classic Blogger VS New Blogger

I have been using blogger for a while now to post my blog updates and  I have been trying to compare the new blogger to the old style of Blogger and I know which one is better.

The Classic Blogger
I really like this version of blogger not just because I am used to it but because of the features that it allows you to use when you are making blog posts. It has so many more features like being able to wrap text around an image like you see on the left here. It is also a lot more user friendly and gives you a lot more options to make your blog unique.

The New Version Of Blogger
This new version of blogger has limited its users on the features that they can use for there blog posts and they have removed a lot of things which I used a lot to make my blog posts better. This version has got a much better layout but it does need improving and it needs more features adding to it.

Can You Choose Which Version You Use
Yes, if you scroll down to the side of the option then you will see a button that says try a new version of Blogger or revert back to classic depending on which version you are already using. If you are using the new version of Blogger and do not like it but do not want to change the site that you host your blog page on then I would recommend that you try changing back to the classic version of Blogger as I feel it is much better.

My Preference 
I had tried using the new version of blogger for a few months to see if I could get a hang of it but there were so many features missing that I had to change back to the classic version of blogger which seems to be much better. In the future, I hope that blogger adds these old features to the new version of Blogger so that more people will be persuaded to use it.

Let me know which version of the blogger you are using in the comments below and tell me why you like it or why you don't like it.
Stay frosty much love IFB :)



2 comments:

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...