Sunday 17 May 2020

Day 54 Of Lockdown Journal

Another day of being in lockdown has flown by, I hope that the rest of this lockdown goes as quick or quicker than today has.
Day 54 Of Lockdown Journal
Today has been another alright day I have cleaned my room and made sure that I look nice I have done some self-care as well just made me feel better about myself self and I can say that it has made me feel a bit better. I did some more online shopping today but I made sure that I did not spend that much as I am trying to save whatever money that I get to put towards this blog page and my insurance.

Tomorrow is going to be a hard day  I have got to meet the person face to face who cheated on me and I have got to decide if I go back to her or if we move on. It is going to be a long and stressful day so I apologies now if I do not post as much tomorrow. I am very nervous for this meeting to go down as I am not sure how I am going to feel when I come face to face with her and everything that she has done. I hope that we can sort things out but I am not entirely sure if that is going to be possible.

I hope that after tomorrow my life can get back on track and I can start moving forward whether it is with her or not I just want to move forward and not be stuck in this place anymore. It is going to be hard and it is going to be tough but I will make sure that I stay strong and that I make it through this.

I am looking forward to starting the next chapter of my life now if it is with her then great if it is not then it is what it is and there is nothing else left to it. It is going to be a very stressful day and I am sure that I will need something to take my mind of everything when I get back. I am going to make sure that I follow the social distancing rules even if she wants a hug because I am not going to risk getting the virus for a small hug.

There will be a lot of drama and a lot of emotions to come across I just hope that we can both act like adults through it all and not be children about this as it is a very serious situation to be in. After it is all over I will make sure that I update you all on what I have decided and what we are both going to do.

Hopefully, there will be a happy ending to all of this and I am happy again and make it through the day tomorrow.

Stay frosty much love IFB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...