Saturday 16 May 2020

Lockdown Deep Clean

After a long day cleaning around the house I can say that it has actually affected my mental health, not only did it keep me busy so I was not on social media which but it has made me feel better about being in my room as it is clean and a lot more organized.

What Exactly Did I Clean
I dusted my entire room using baby wipes paper towels and a wet cloth to gather the dust. After I had dusted I looked at my fan and saw the most of the dust had actually gathered around the fan blades and the back and the front of the fan which is not good as this could actually affect my health if I leave it running. So, I took my fan apart and then cleaned it out. Once I had dusted, I changed my bedding and have put that in the wash, then I hoovered up my room so that it was clean and then I had a shower to make sure that I was clean for my fresh bedding.

Affect On Mental Health
Cleaning my room and cleaning myself up has made me feel refreshed it has also calmed me down after having a very stressful time. Not only has it made me feel good about myself but it has made me want to be in my room a lot more. It took up my time and it took my mind of everything else that is happening with my life which was very nice just to get a break from everything.

What’s Next
Next for me, I am going to cook my tea and just relax for the rest of the night and enjoy my nice new cleanroom. I have lit an incense stick so now not only is my room clean but it also smells nice., I have had to order some more incense online as I am running out so I had to use eBay again to order some. Now, I have done some cleaning and refreshed my life kind of I am thinking about a new blog post that I can make I have got a very good one in mind so stay tuned for that.

Stay frosty much love IFB 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...