Saturday 16 May 2020

Day 53 Of Lockdown Journal

Another day of lockdown done and out of the way. I got a lot done today and I was very productive.
Day 53 Of Lockdown Journal

Today I changed the tire on my car and took it to the garage for a new one to be put on it and then I found out that I am going to need another new tire again on the front wheel but this time it is going to be an entirely new tire including the rim because there is damage to the rim. After I got my tire I called in at my nans to see her and make sure that she is okay and does not need any shopping or anything like that, it was nice to see her as I have not been to see her in a very long time. Once I had done all of that I got back home put what bits of shopping I had bought away and then I went for a nice long walk. After I got back from that walk it was time for work again. I really enjoy going to work as it always makes me feel good about my self.

Tomorrow it will definitely be a spring clean kind of day, I am going to clean my room and then maybe the rest of the house as well. Then once it is clean I am going to dust my room as well and then make sure that it smells nice for when I come out of the shower. It has been a long time since I have given my room a deep clean and it needs it.

After I have done all of that it will be time to pamper my self with maybe a nice hot both or just a nice long shower for a change, maybe a shave just some self-care. Once, I have done all of that it will be time to go back to my computer and make a few more blog posts I think. I have got one planned about a spring clean so we will have to wait and see what happens with that.

Today has been an alright day still not great but also not terrible, hopefully, there are some better days in the future planned for me, so then I get to share then with all of you. 

I am still so shocked at how well my blogs have been doing these past few days and I want to take this moment at the bottom of my lockdown journal to thank each and every one of you who are reading this.

Stay frosty much love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...