Tuesday 12 May 2020

Day 49 Of Lockdown Journal

Another day of lockdown and still not been able to see my friends or family.
Day 49 Of Lockdown Journal

Today was a better day I had to do some work on my car which I now know is going to be taking longer than I thought and there was some news on the lockdown as well today but it doesn't matter because the one person that I want to see won't see me.

Tomorrow I am going to try and work a bit more on my car to see if I can get it to work if not I will have to wait and try and come up with a solution by my self after doing some more research into what the problem is. I think it might be a problem with one of the fuses in the car but so far I have look and I can not see an easy solution to it. 

I enjoyed working with my hands again I had forgotten what that was like to have the pain at the end of my fingers. It makes me feel like I have done something even though I have not got much further with the actual fixing of the car it has still helped. It is like my own little project, that I hope is not going to cost me a lot of money.

It is a problem with the radio but I am not sure if it has got something to dow with the radio or if it is a fuse that has gone or if it is the radio it's self that has gone. I will definitely be spending a lot of time trying to fix it and it gets me out of the house for a few hours a day which helps.

I am going to check every fuse that is in the car to see if it is gone or not and then if no fuses are gone I am going to try a different radio system to see if that is the problem or not. Hopefully, I will be able to fix it at a low cost as I can not afford to be spending a lot of money on a new radio for my car just yet.

I have been feeling better about everything else that has happened in my life and I think that I am starting to get back on track with it all. I will make sure that I update you all even after the lockdown is over to how my life is and what I am doing in it.

Stay frosty much love IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...