Sunday 10 May 2020

Day 47 Of Lockdown Journal

Weel, another day of lockdown down and out.
Day 47 of lockdown journal

Today was not as bad as I thought it was going to be I was able to go out for a walk to clear my head and I was able to make sure that I got a nice tan as well which has made me feel good. I think that I might have caught the sun a bit too much on my shoulders but I will live from it. The sun was very nice and the fresh air was also nice it was needed to make me feel just a little bit better.

Tomorrow there have been talks about Boris lifting the lockdown if not tomorrow then it is going to be on Monday, I do not think he will lift the lockdown and I will be very surprised if he does as there is still a lot of people dying from it and a lot of people getting infected from it. I think the lockdown should be lifted when nobody else has been infected form it. 

This lockdown will change a lot of people's lives not because of the loved ones that they have lost but their ability to move forward through it all. That is the hardest part moving forward from something as tragic as this but I am sure we will all get through this. We all need support from time to time we all need that someone we can talk to, just talking about things will make it so much better.

That is all for this update I hope you all manage to get through this... 

Stay frosty much love IFB :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...