Tuesday 5 May 2020

Day 42 Of Lockdown Journal

Well, today has marked day 42 of my journey through lockdown and so far it has been very up and down. There have been some highs and there have been some lows but overall not too bad.
Day 42 of my lockdown journal

Today I have spent most of the day just lounging about like I do most day so I can not complain about it I wish I was more motivated to do work or go outside. I can not remember the last time it was that I went outside even for my hour a day exercises. I did do some exercise today but that was just inside my house. It astounds me that we have been in lockdown now for so many days I thought that this would all be over soon but then I came to terms with the fact that this is definitely going to be going on a lot longer.

Tomorrow I plan on making some more blog posts I have got a very interesting one planned that I think you guys and girls might find interesting. I think tomorrow I am going to try and wake up earlier and have a shower and just try and freshen myself up a bit just so that I can remember what it was like to have to get ready for something. Before this lockdown had started I made sure every day that I looked good, not just for me but for everyone else who would have to see me or be close enough to smell me. I have not found the energy to get dressed up yet as I have had the mentality of no one is going to see me so why does it matter how I look.

I would very much like to see this girl who I was talking to and kind of seeing before we went on this lockdown as we have had to spend lockdown apart which has been very tough on both of us. It has been hard getting through this lockdown and I know that right now we are not meant to mix households but I want her to be next to me again. I do not care if she has then got to stay with me through the rest of the lockdown because we would have each other to keep us entertained. 

I look forward to keeping you all updated on what is going on in my life and I have decided that even after this lockdown is over I would like to continue with these daily posts of my life just as a way for me to note it down for what happens and a way to share what happens in my life with all of you. Please make sure that you are staying safe through this lockdown and if you are alone like me then feel free to reach out to me. I will try my best to answer you even if I am busy. 

Stay frosty much love IFB :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...