Wednesday 15 April 2020

Walking 6 Miles

Wow, what a day time to relax with a nice cold can of beer after a long day walking. I walked well over 6 miles today and my legs are really feeling it but it was very nice to get out of the house for the day and be in the sunshine.

Above is a picture I took right at the start of my walk when the sun was shining and there was nothing but blue skies for miles around me, it really made me feel so warm inside not because it was a very hot day because it was kind of like a glimmer of hope, not a cloud in the sky and all of that. My legs are really hurting though so luckily I get to stay in tomorrow and recover whilst waiting for my package to arrive giving me time for my legs to recover before my next long walk.  

It helped me to clear my mind as well which was a huge bonus I managed to find that inner peace whilst I was just walking through lots of different fields not knowing where I am exactly and just kept walking until I found something that I liked or where I wanted to stop. I hope that soon I will be able to see my girlfriend again as I really do miss her so much, I would give everything I have got just to spend another night with her again. I hope you are all managing with this lockdown and hope that it does not last much longer. As always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...