Thursday 16 April 2020

Day 23 Of Lockdown

I have got to say that today was definitely one of the best days that I have had in a while I really need the few hours of fresh air today but OMG was the nap needed when I got in.

If you saw my previous blog posts then you will know that today I walked over 6 miles just to get out of the house, the best bit about this was I had no idea where I was walking half of the time I just went out and kept walking until I couldn't anymore. It was so very nice to feel the sun on my back as I walked across endless fields, I have got no idea how I made it back home I must have walked around in a massive circle and just come back on myself.

I really enjoyed today as I got some good news as well, my twitter account if just about to pass 740 followers which is huge. I will be looking into different ways I can promote my pages tomorrow day time whilst I wait inside for my package. Today has got to have been one of the best days I have had in lockdown so far and it was so very nice to be able to leave the house maybe this is a turning point of the lockdown and it is all going to start getting easier. Something funny happens to me today as well, as soon as I stepped onto the road to start walking the first car that goes past is a police car I was thinking great this is where I get stopped and questioned as to where I am going. I had not left the house in weeks and as soon as I do the first car to go past is a police car.

I will be making an interesting post about all of the police stuff soon so please stay tuned for that and always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...