Tuesday 7 April 2020

Tony Stark VS Elon Musk

I have always thought about how similar these 2 characters are and apart from 1 being made up and the other 1 being real there is not that much difference between them. They are both super-rich and they both are very very intelligent. 
If you think about it they have both made some crazy inventions and they both have got a lot of money to fund their crazy ideas. I don't know if you would really class Tony Stark as a superhero because all he has is a lot of money and a suit, this is basically just like Elon musk so if you are going to call Tony Stark a superhero then you should really be calling Elon Musk one too. 

They both have got really advanced technology and they are both developing new technology as we speak and they both would be classed as idols well I would say icons in the world of technology. I am really looking forward to the new technology that Elon Musk is working on and I would like to see a return of Tony Stark or as he is better known Iron Man to the superhero universe. 

Let me know what you think the differences are between these 2 people and and weather or not you would say that Elon musk is a superhero like I do and as always...

Stay safe IFB  

2 comments:

  1. Definitely Elon Musk is a super hero and an inspiration to a lot of people...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you he has helped so many people

      Delete

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...