Tuesday 7 April 2020

LEAKED PLAYSTATION 5 CONTROLLER

I have got my hands on the leaked PlayStation 5 controller hopefully this will be the design for the final product it looks so cool check it out below...
Let me know what you guys think of this design for the new controller. I think it looks very cool but very similar to the Xbox Controller. I wonder when they will design a controller that will be able to work with both Xbox and Playstation consoles. I heard they were going to do something like this with chargers for new smartphones making them all the same chargers.

I really like the look of this controller it is very minimalistic and looks very comfy to hold. I hope that the lights change color like they do with the current controllers that would look very cool. I hope you enjoy this sneak preview of the controller and as always...

Stay safe...IFB 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...