Wednesday 8 April 2020

Day 15 Of Lockdown

There goes another day of the lockdown gone by I am starting to lose track of what the days of the week are. I spent most of the day just in bed relaxing as I do a lot of work at night. 
I spent most of the day trying to get clone hero to work with my electric drums so that I will be able to play it tomorrow hopefully, I am looking forward to playing it as well especially after I spent a lot of time working on it to get it to work with my computer. Apart from working on the blog and making lots of posts I have been on Facetime to my friend for most the day as well which is nice because it is almost like I am still with her in the room. 

I have heard lots of bad news as well lately in the media so I am trying to spread positivity around by saying you reading this is a great person and I believe that you will achieve a lot throughout this lockdown. I have not done any exercise today but I am sure with the amount that I did yesterday I should be set for now. I hope you all have a good day tomorrow and as always...

Stay safe IFB :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...