Tuesday 7 April 2020

Clone Hero

I am just getting started with this game and so far it has proved to be a real challenge for but I think I have finally got there. Huge shout out to their support team for helping me get all of the right tools for it. 
This game is like a guitar hero but for your computer and I absolutely love it. I have finally managed to put my electric drums into the game so I can drum along with some tracks the next time my mum is at work. After many hours of trying so many different ways, I finally managed to link each drum stroke up to a keystroke so that the game would register it, I have been trying to do this for the past couple of hours because I had to learn how to do it. Hopefully, all of the hard work will pay off and I will now get to be able to enjoy the game. 

I watched so many videos on this game I just had to give it a go and it is so good, I can not wait to get a few good hours playing this game so that I can become a lot better at it. After all of the hours, I put into trying to make this work I felt so accomplished when it finally worked. Now it is time for me to have a rest from my computer for a bit but make sure you tune in later to see what else I post and as always...

Stay safe IFB :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...