Thursday 2 April 2020

Snapchat

I was hesitant to get this at first because I did not think that it would be the most suitable app for me to have to promote my blog page but then I thought to screw it why not I know a lot of people who use Snapchat so why not...
Follow my Snapchat @icefrostblogs
I will be posting updates with direct links to the blog page when I have got a lot of followers on it so be sure to add me and I will add you back as well. Make sure you share the Snapchat username with a few friends as well. Thank you all. 
Right now I am just testing to see if it brings any more followers to the page and if not I will have to make sure that I promote the absolute hell out of my Snapchat username as well so that everyone knows to add it. 

Stay tuned for more posts. IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...