Thursday 2 April 2020

Making The Most Of Quarantine

Even though I spend most of the day sleeping I still get lots of work done when I am awake, I make blog posts and I try and grow my page as much as possible. I am thinking of starting a Snapchat as well for the blog posts so stay tuned for that to happen. 


For some reason, all of the lads have decided to shave their heads whilst they are in quarantine, I understand this if they are doing it to raise money for charity but apart from that I do not understand why they are doing it. They will just regret it when they have to go back to the barbers when this lockdown finishes and ask him or her to help them get their hair back to how it used to be. I have actually taken this opportunity to try and grow my hair out as much as possible I hope that it gets past that stage of looking stupid for after the lockdown is finished. 


Whilst in quarantine I am taking my time to fix some relationships and try and make some new ones as well with some people I have met online thorugh this lockdown. If you do start speaking to new people in lockdown make sure that when it finishes that you do not go out and meet them because if you have not met them before they are still strangers and stranger danger is a real thing.  

Stay tuned for lots more blog posts as well :) IFB

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...