Thursday 2 April 2020

1 Week and Day 2 (Day 9)

Well, today started out as a really good day as seen by my post thing morning but then nothing else really happened. My mum went to work so I had to say goodbye to her in the morning but that is about it. I wasn't expecting anything big to happen today because everywhere is on lockdown so there isn't much to do so I just slept for most of the day. 

I know it is not the most productive way to spend the day but really what else can I do, I know I could be writing more posts but if I put too many posts out I think that no one will read them. I might try that tomorrow post a lot more so stay tuned for that, I hope you all are enjoying the blog that I am writing and I hope that you have followed me on all of the social platforms. I do have some good news my Facebook page is up to just over 20 likes so thank you to all og you who have liked it, it really means a lot to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...