Wednesday 1 April 2020

CLICKBAIT !!!

I have not seen that many posts about this anymore but I know it is a really big deal still and I absolutely hate it. There is just no need to have clickbait titles if your content is good enough. I understand that you might want to grow your following but if you are producing good content then you should need a big clickbait title. 
There are lots of reasons for you not to like clickbait but the one I want to focus on is the fact that it is false advertising to people if there isn't anything in your post or video about what you have added in your title then either remove it from your title or change the title completely. It is unfair to viewers who have clicked on that video to see what you have added in the title. You should not use clickbait at all it just creates a false sense of hope which is just so not right for the viewers. 

Hope you guys are enjoying the blogs still and don't forget to share it with a friend or two and help me grow thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...