Thursday 2 April 2020

Lockdown 1 Week 2 Days ( Day 9/10 )

Today has been a strange day I did not spend most of the day asleep I was actually messaging someone who I want to be my girlfriend. Things have been complicated between us but I think things are going back on track.
Then out of nowhere, I got this message from someone who recognized me, this is strange because I like to think that I have a face you see once and then forget about. They always say when you are not looking something good will come your way and maybe this is something good who knows. I was not expecting much to happen today but my mum has come back from work for now until tomorrow so it was good to see her again. I would like to be posting more I just have to find the effort and the motivation to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...