Wednesday 1 April 2020

I Made A Mistake

I have been trying to grow my online profile for the blog page and I have realized that I have made a huge mistake on the Contact Me part of the blog. I had the wrong @ for Instagram but I have changed it now. 


Make sure you are following the right page for my Instagram I have changed it to @icefrostblogs or you can click this link here to take you directly to the page  https://www.instagram.com/icefrostblogs/ I am so sorry for making this mistake and it won't happen again. I can not believe that I made such a stupid mistake but it is okay I know I did it wrong I have just got to take this opportunity to learn from this mistake and make sure that I double-check things if I am going to promote it especially if it is my own page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...