Monday 13 April 2020

Delivery Drivers- Are You Scared?

After ordering stuff online I thought to myself what am I going to wear when the delivery driver comes to the door to drop my parcel off then I thought I wonder what everyone else has answered the door wearing.

Most people have probably just answered the door wearing there PJ's that they have worn for the best few days straight and are probably just going to keep wearing them even after they have answered the door to the delivery person. This got me thinking I wonder if the drivers are ever scared to knock on the door as they do not know what5 you will be wearing if you will be wearing anything at all. These drivers are going out of the way to make sure that we are still getting our parcels so I want to say a massive thank you to them for making sure that we can get everything that we need without leaving the house. 

I wonder if the delivery drivers are ever scared to knock on the door of someone's house as it might not be a secure area and they might not feel comfortable knocking on someone's door as they do not know if that person is going to be hostile to them or if they are going to be nice to them and thanking them for still going out of there way to deliver our parcels for us. I know that some companies have gotten rid of making you have to sign for parcels so that it eliminates the chance of them being exposed to the virus. Not many people are taking the time to thank the delivery drivers so I wanted to make a post to thank you for all of the hard work that you have been doing behind the scenes without recognition so that we can still get our parcels. 

I hope you are all taking the time to thank as many people as possible throughout this lockdown and I hope that you are staying safe as always...

Stay Safe IFB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...