Wednesday 22 April 2020

Day 29 Of Lockdown

Good morning, yesterday was a good day even though I am still tuck in lockdown, I went for a nice long walk to a reservoir near me and then came home and just chilled and had a really good nights sleep.

I was very very tired after coming back from that walk but I still stayed up to make sure that I could phone one of my friends before I went to sleep. Once, I have finished making this blog update I will probably go back to sleep as well as I am still tired but I wanted to update you guys on what is going on. Today is going to be a boring day as I have got to wait in for my parcel again as this is going to be the last day that it is meant to be arriving and it is really annoying the fact that it has not come any sooner. 

Yesterday, was also a good day for me as one of the articles that I had written had been picked up and published on someone else's website so that was a really good feeling. I am still trying to figure out a way that I can get paid for these blog posts as I want to make this a full-time thing but so far I have had no luck with it. I will be working on this throughout the day today as I am waiting for my package, I might go on another walk again today if I can be bothered and if there is no sign of my parcel coming. I am feeling rather good about myself and mood has definitely improved since the other day when I was feeling rather down and I think that I am going to make it through the rest of this lockdown. 

Thank you all for taking the time to read my daily updates it means a lot to me and as always from me...

Stay Safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...