Sunday 12 April 2020

Day 19 Of Lockdown

Today was a fun day I went walking to the windmills near my house and just sat in the field for a bit to get me out of the house for a while. I made sure that I went by myself though so that I did not come into contact with people.

It was very nice to get out of the house for a while and to just sit in nature watching the bees fly by nad hearing the whirl of the wind farm it was truly blissfulness. I can not wait for another day like we had today so that I can go out on another walk, that is if we are allowed to do it. Once I got in from my walk I went upstairs grabbed ice-cold water from the fridge and an ice cream-obviously. It really helped clear my head as well just being outside not to mention the effect on my tan... I no longer look like Casper the friendly quarantine. 

I don't think I will be going for a walk for a while now as my legs are killing me, 2 days of constant walking is enough for me thank you. I got in and had a massive nap as well which was needed and then I have just been playing games with a friend for most of the night which I think I will continue doing. I like playing games with my friend because it means that I can socialize with them and it is always fun just to relax the mind and chill out with a video game or 2. 
Since you have read to the bottom of my blog here is another picture of the windfarm that I took whilst I was there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...