Wednesday 8 April 2020

Becoming Nocturnal

I am starting tot hin that I might as well just become nocturnal at this point I have just spent most of the day just asleep in bed and that is not a good thing because I did have so much planned to do today, well I had a lot of youtube to watch.

For some reason throughout the past few days, I have been doing a lot of work at night with the blog and the blog pages and just spent the next day just sleeping so I think I might as well just give in and become nocturnal. I would like to sleep during the night at some point but I just think with this lockdown I have got a reason to get up during the day so I might as well just sleep during the day and get the work done at night. There have been reports that becoming nocturnal is bad for you so I will let you know how it goes and if I become ill or not.

I think the reason for becoming nocturnal is not having to get up for work or not having anything to do during the day I can not go out and see people and all I can really do is watch youtube and Netflix in bed to pass the hours. I am going to try and stay up for as long as possible for now and hope that by the time tomorrow night comes by I am tired enough to want to sleep at night and I am going to try my best to avoid having a nap during the day. 

I know a lot of people are losing sleep at night as well because they have got nothing to do during the day and I know this might have a serious impact on people's lives when this is all over. I hope you are all staying safe and that you are all spending your time wisely. As always

Stay safe IFB :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...