Thursday 9 April 2020

Day 16 Of Lockdown

Another day has gone by and I have spent most of the day playing games with my friend whilst being on facetime to them so it is like they are in the room with me. Today has been a good day I even though I have spent most of the day asleep or gaming.

I did take the battery out of my car this morning so that I could go and put it on charge so that I can use my car again once this whole thing is over in able to go out and see my friends as soon as we are all out of quarantine. After, playing a lot of games with my friend online her tablet died that she was playing on so now I am just talking with her on facetime. It is important to make sure that you are still communicating with your friends throughout all of this so that you all stay connected to each other. 

Tomorrow I will probably spend most of the day asleep again orI will be playing games to try and occupy my time more, I will also be making more blog posts as well so make sure you stay tuned for them. I will be covering a lot of interesting stories and try and make sure that these blog posts soon become popular. As always I hope that you all 

Stay safe IFB :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...