Wednesday 1 April 2020

1 Week And 1 Day of Lockdown

After 1 week and 1 day of being in lockdown it is safe to say that I can not wait for all of this to be over I am getting really fed up with staying inside all of the time but if it saves lives that's all that matters right now. 

Today marks the day of a new month hopefully a better month for us than what march had for us and since it is April you know what that means 

THE WORLD IS ENDING 
 
Did I get you it was my April fools joke just to try and spark some humor into our lives for us today. I hope that today everybody gets a good laugh because laughter is the cure to everything and if we laugh today it might just get us through another day of this horrible thing that is happening around us. I spent today trying to patch things up with my girlfriend and it is safe to say that I think we have which is a good thing. I know this post is very early in the morning but my sleep has been all over the place recently so you will just have to read this in the morning when you get up. 

Although, April fools day is a day for laughter let's just take into account other peoples feelings as they might get hurt over what you say and this day is meant to make us laugh not make us cry because you have hurt someone's feelings over what you thought would have been a very funny joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...