Tuesday 31 March 2020

Relationships + Advice

Relationships are hard. It doesn't matter if you are close or you both live far away from each other they both need constant love from both parties that are involved. Right now a lot of relationships will be like this as this is the only way that you can both see each other. I have thought a lot about what I am going to post in this blog and if I am honest I could write about relationships for as long as this lockdown goes on but I think it will bore a lot of you reading so I am not going to. If you both love each other a lot then you should be able to work through everything and anything but recently relationships have become a lot harder with social media because you might not know everything about this person and then you might find it out online which will hurt because you should be able to trust each other with everything and if you find something out that they haven't told you it will break you trust me I know. 
Arguments happen in every relationship whether it is friendship or a proper relationship between someone you love and yourself. The most important thing to remember when you are arguing is to admit when you are wrong or in the wrong and make sure you apologize for it when you realize that you are in the wrong. Sometimes, you might find yourself arguing a lot with your significant other but it doesn't matter because at the end of the day you both love each other very much so you will be able to make it work no matter what. 

Trust is also the biggest part of a relationship if you don't trust each other then there is no point in carrying it on further. You can try and talk to each other about it but it probably won't help because once the trust is gone there really isn't much point in trying. It is so hard to trust your partner nowadays because you just never know what they are doing especially with there phones. If you trust your partner then you should be able to get through anything together. 

Advice-

I am not great at giving advice but I am going to try anyway and maybe it might help some of you. The best piece of advice I was given was being able to admit when I am wrong. This has helped me so much and stop so many arguments just by saying I am wrong I'm sorry. Make sure that you listen to each other as well because listening is so important not only listening but talking about things calmly even if that means you spend a few days away from each other just to calm down it will be worth because then when you come back you won't be mad at them and you will be able to talk to each other properly. If you have got any personal problems don't be afraid to ask me I will try and help you the best I can. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope it helps you somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Government Controls The News

 I have alwasy believed that the government controls what storyies the news run to try and control what the people who are watching it belie...